srijeda, 16. prosinca 2020.

ROBERTA FLACK Live In Japan 1993...ladislav&zivanovic

ROBERTA FLACK Live In Japan 1993...ladislav&zivanovic.../+Roberta Flack ‎– Softly With These Songs The Best Of Roberta Flack ジャンル: Funk / Soul スタイル: Rhythm & Blues, Soul 年: 1993.../+収録曲 The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow Where Is The Love Killing Me Softly With His Song Feel Like Makin' Love The Closer I Get To You More Than Everything Only Heaven Can Wait (For Love) Back Together Again Making Love Tonight, I Celebrate My Love Oasis And So It Goes You Know What It's Like Set The Night To Music My Foolish Heart Uh-Uh Ooh-Ooh Look Out (Here It Comes) (Steve Hurley's House Mix) クレジット (30)/+/+'+I have no copyright or copyright ,DVD///+Album, – unless the administration,you tube considers that I have violated the copyright will be deleted and removed from my channel, my respect and thank you!!!///!!./+Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship,and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.+

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar