četvrtak, 12. prosinca 2019.

http://www.velecasnisudac.com/ What's The Secret///Zlatko judge does not like being referred to as "Reverend". "No matter what reverend, I'm just a priest, for friends simply Zlatko," insists. Although extremely busy, will always find time for people and to talk – in the first person.
Who's Zlatko the referee? Mother Teresa said the most important person in the world is a priest. Zlatko The referee is a priest, nothing more and nothing less. Trust me, it's too much for me. I pray to God that I will be faithful to him until that meeting is face to face. How would you like people to address you, what would you like to be remembered for? I am not a man without sin and weakness, who except God is immaculate? I love it when people speak to me with an open heart, honestly and without reservation. I like "little people", they make me happy and I don't hold special to form and title, except when that protocol requires me. How did you start believing in God? I'm sure I've absorbed the faith in God in myself already with my mother's milk. A major influence on me in childhood had my grandmother Katica, because the parents stayed and worked abroad. Up until high school, my faith was within the bounds of customs and traditions. Then I felt a strong urge towards a deeper belief and connection with the doctrine of Christ. What is faith and what is faith? Faith is a great phenomenon. There is no life without faith, because everyone believes in something. A man, when he does something, believes in a positive outcome, otherwise he wouldn't have done it. She's connected to love because, when you love someone, you trust him, you actually trust him. The strongest expression of faith is faith in the person of Jesus Christ and all that he said about achieving a strong faith. The fruits of such faith are visible and become an act of testimony. Faith is a challenge, a search, a growth, an openness to a new one, and it begins to happen in a violent mood when a man dies (in) himself and begins to seek the will of God. The greatest enemy of faith is conviction, prejudice, fear and, ultimately, superstition. It happens because of ignorance, which I consider to be the greatest evil in the world./http://www.velecasnisudac.com/index.p...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar