petak, 4. rujna 2020.

Peter Green White Sky Full Album 1982///

/+Peter Green White Sky Full Album 1982///+

Vinyl, LP, Album
Country:
Germany
Released:
1982
The genre:
Rock, Blues
Style:
Blues Rock///+TracklistHide Credits
A1 Time For Me To Go
3:52
A2 Shining Star
3:05
A3 The Clown
6:00
A4 White Sky (Love That Evil Woman)
Vocals – Mike Green (11)
8:46
B1 It's Going to Be Me
3:32
B2 Born On The Wild Side
2:58
B3 Fallin' Apart
3:47
B4 Indian Lover
3:29
B5 Just Another Guy///+I just can't get over how good this album is and the remarkable'fantastic.yes but with great musical enjoyment, I believe that visitors to my channel will enjoy this extraordinary electronic music, for which I have no author or excerpts... In how much administration you tube considers that I am a copyright violator I will delete it and remove it,from your channel,U Forward grateful and my deep respect+thanks!!!
PRIKAŽI MANJE

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar